$545 nightly – 3 night minimum
July & August
$645 nightly – 3 night minimum
Subject to availability
May & September
3-night Rental: $975
6-night Rental (Monday – Sunday): $1,800
October thru April
2-night Rental: $590
3-night Rental: $885
6-night Rental: $1,500
Subject to Seasonal Availability
Price is for the week with designated holidays.
$595 nightly – 3 night minimum
Fees and Taxes
- Cleaning fee of $150 charged on all bookings. If home is not left in an acceptable state upon checkout, additional cleaning and repair charges will apply.
- State Sales Tax & Hospitality Tax applies to all rentals.
All reservations must be made at least 14 days in advance. Fifty percent (50%) of the total lodging price is due upon confirmation of reservation. The remaining balance is due 30 days in advance of stay. Reservations made within 30 days will not be confirmed without payment in full at time of initial reservation.
- All week rentals are for six nights; normal arrival is on Monday with departure on the following Sunday.
- All weekend rentals are for three nights.
- Two-night rentals allowed only during the winter season of Oct thru April.
- Longer rentals maybe available please call for details.
- Maximum number of guests is 20, children of the age of two and under are not included in this total.
- Deposit of half the rental fee is due upon booking.
- Rental Guests are expected to arrive no earlier than 4:00pm on the day of arrival and departure must be before 11:00am
All cancellations must be made at least 90 days in advance of your parties scheduled stay at the home to receive a full refund of your deposit, minus a 5% processing fee and a 3% credit card processing fee. Cancellations made within 90 days of the scheduled arrive date will not receive a refund of their reservation deposit. Reservations may be changed to other available dates within 30 days of the scheduled arrival date without penalty. Change of dates will only be allowed once and no refund of deposit is given if only available dates are the following season.